1. Picking up a parcel
- You will receive a notice of arrival for a parcel, locker number and its open code in a text message.
- Open the lock with the code - the locker will open when you pull the lock.
- Take the parcel out of locker and close the locker.
- Remember, the parcel must be picked up within 7 days.
2. Sending a parcel
- Pack the parcel ready for dispatch.
- Pay for the parcel at posti.fi/sendaparcel or Posti´s Posti mobile before sending it. You will receive an Helposti-code (Easy-code).
- Write the following information on the parcel: the names, addresses, Helposti-code and mobile phone numbers of the sender and the recipient.
- Leave parcel at Posti Parcel Locker.
3. Ordering products from an online store to the Posti Parcel Locker
- Start by using the My Pickup point service at posti.fi/parcelroutingservice
Choose your designated pickup point as your Posti Parcel Locker.
- When you order from the online store, add your own phone number for the online store recipient information.
- When the parcel is ready to picked up from Posti Parcel Locker, you will receive the recipient information as a text message (it will include the locker number and open code).
4. Returning online store products
- Use the return address card, you have received from the online store or obtain a Helposti-code at posti.fi/returnparcel
and follow the instructions on the site.
- Leave parcel in Posti Parcel Locker.